Online stores today are essential for a business’s success – now more than ever before. It is estimated that e-commerce sales will reach $6.4 trillion by 2024. The online channel isn’t the only thing that matters. The need for seamless buyer journeys between online and offline is increasingly important to meet customer expectations.
The study also found that shoppers who use multiple channels shop in physical stores more often. Researchers at Harvard Business Review found that consumers who did their homework on a retailer’s site or another retailer’s site spent 13% more in retail stores. You may not be familiar with inventory management across channels if your business has traditionally operated offline. This is an easy problem to fix, fortunately.
- Square Online
- Free web store
- My online store
Connecting your offline point-of-sale system (POS) to your online eCommerce platform is necessary when you launch a new branch of your business. The key to any successful relationship is communication. Integrating your two main channels of business is crucial. “Any retailer doing both online and offline business needs to integrate their point of sale with their eCommerce platform. Having your channels communicate smoothly between them will save you time, reduce double-entry, and reduce human error.” – Francesca Nicasio, Vend POS retailer expert.
Our article examines the why, and how of the important point-of-sale system (POS) integration with a website. You can take advantage of the benefits of your POS system to manage customers.
Here are the features you should be aware of:
- Profiles of customers
- Support for customers
- Delivery by BOPIS or curbside
- Payments through mobile devices
Customer interactions will be accelerated in 2021 and they will be highly satisfied. Getting your business online while integrating it with your brick-and-mortar operation can give your customers an amazing shopping experience.
You can unlock this by integrating an eCommerce POS system. You can use these options whenever you’re ready, as there are plenty available to you.
- Integrate eCommerce into your existing site using plug-ins. ...
- Tag on separate solutions to your business website for online sales. ...
- Add eCommerce features to your existing website. ...
- Use the Shopify Buy Now Button. ...
- Set up Facebook eCommerce.
- Find your perfect eCommerce website builder.
- Choose the best plan for you.
- Get a domain name for your store.
- Pick your eCommerce template.
- Customize your eCommerce template.
- Add your products.
- Set up payment methods.
- Sort out your shipping settings
- Square Online. Square isn't only a payment platform for stores and restaurants, but their latest addition is a newly created online store builder. ...
- Ecwid. ...
- WooCommerce. ...
- Strikingly. ...
- FreeWebStore. ...
- Magento. ...
- My online store. ...
- Wix – Best website builder for most.
- Shopify – Best for anyone needing extra support.
- BigCommerce – Best for rapid scaling.
- Squarespace – Best for artists, photographers, and creatives.
- Weebly – Best for small stores that want to stay small.