The WordPress platform is well-known for its simplicity of installation and setup. WordPress is usually a very straightforward process and does not require a great deal of effort to install the template or import the demo content. Especially if you have never used CMS platforms or hosting servers before. Don’t use cPanel, FTP, or MySQL if you don’t know what they mean. Install your template and launch it soon after ordering the service. After you provide us with your hosting account certificate, we just need you to provide us with the correct access details so we can get started building your site within 2 to 4 hours.
A template will be installed and activated on your hosting server by our professional team as part of our website installation service. We will then import its test content and ensure that it looks and works as expected. As soon as we have installed the theme, you will receive an admin panel certificate so you can add content and perform other customizations of the website.
Installing free themes and themes from external sites is the same process. Throughout the tutorial, you will find these two types of themes grouped together as ‘manual’ themes.
Firstly, you need a zip file of the theme, which you should be able to find on the website of the theme developer. The only thing you have to do is locate where on your computer it is located and then unzip or extract it.
Second, check your dashboard on WordPress by clicking on the theme. Then click and upload the theme. The next step is to select the zip file that you downloaded. Click the Install Now button, and WordPress will install the theme on your site. As soon as this step is complete, click Activate and the theme will be active on your website.
We have compiled the WordPress installation process. Now we will know the rules for Set up.
Setup is divided into some steps:
Manually Set up WordPress
- Choose a WordPress plan (WordPress.com only).
- Configure your domain and hosting provider.
- Install WordPress.
- Theme selection.
- Add pages and posts to your website.
- You can customize your website.
- Install plugins.
- You should optimize your website to make it faster.
Installing WordPress CMS on a hosted server can be accomplished in several ways. Furthermore, it is always not advised to install it one-click since it is not as secure as manual installations.
- Install WordPress
- Setup WordPress theme
- Import demo content
- Database setup
- Setup plugins
- Setup Logo & Desired Menu
- Customize Font, Colors & Button
- Import demo like the theme demo
- Setup permalink
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU
Cpanel/Hosting Access (If wp not installed)
Details of Project
Set up your hosting server manually using the steps listed below.
- Step 1: WordPress package Download
- Step 2: Your hosting account should upload the package
- Step 3: The MySQL database and user should be created
- Step 4: Fill out the detailed information on WordPress
- Step 5: Using SoftCool in the Control Panel
- Step 6: Set up the configuration file, Finish installation
- Step 7: Common Installation Problems.